Beat the house at its own game with Mobile Video Poker!
- Available on Android Cards, iOS Cards & J2ME Premium Pack applications.
- Amazing 97% payout - that's the best around!
- Betting limits for beginners up to high rollers.
Video Poker is the only game at the casino that can be beaten with pure practice, skill and getting a great hand. There's no worrying about practicing your bluffing talents with Android Poker or iOS Poker, as it's just you versus the house in the palm of your hand. It's all about how you play the hand you're dealt! The aim is to get a five card poker hand containing a pair of Jacks or more. If you're Mobile Poker opening hand is one of the nine winning combinations, you can cash out straight away. The better your cards, the more you win!
Beat the house!
A player can develop their Mobile Poker skills and with the right combination of luck and understanding, can beat the house at its own game and walk away with loads of cash. Not only is Video Poker a game to test your skill, but it's also tons of fun as there's nothing sweeter than winning a round against the house.
Win big when your Mobile Poker hand matches one of the nine winning combinations (see below). The better your cards, the more you win!
Terminology and Winning Hands
- Royal Flush - 800 - This poker hand consists of an Ace, King, Queen, Jack and a Ten all from the same suit. The Royal Flush is the highest possible hand in Video Poker.
- Straight Flush - 50 - This hand consists of 5 cards all belonging to the same suit whose ranks form a sequence. Thus a straight flush is both Straight and a Flush. The highest possible Straight Flush is a hand with an Ace, King, Queen, Jack and a Ten all from the same suit (also called the Royal Flush). The lowest possible Straight Flush consists of the cards 5, 4, 3, 2, and an Ace, all from the same suit.
- Four of a Kind - 25 - A poker hand consisting of four cards, all the same rank and one other card.
- Full House - 8 - This hand consists of a three-of-a-kind and a pair.
- Flush - 5 - A poker hand consisting of 5 cards all from the same suit.
- Straight - 4 - A hand consisting of 5 cards whose ranks form a sequence. The highest possible Straight is a hand with an Ace, King, Queen, Jack and a Ten (Broadway) and the lowest possible Straight is a hand with a 5, 4, 3, 2, and an Ace (the Wheel).
- Three of a Kind - 3 - A poker hand consisting of three cards, all from the same rank and two unpaired cards.
- Two Pair - 2 - A poker hand with two pairs of cards, each from the same rank.
- Jacks or Better - 1 - A poker hand consisting of a pair of Jacks or higher, a pair of Queens, a pair of Kings or a pair of Aces.